Samsung AI Researcher of the Year
Closing Date: 16/08/2022
Prize money is available for young researchers around the world to recognise contributions made to the field of artificial intelligence (AI).
The Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) is Samsung Group’s R&D hub, established as an incubator for cutting-edge technologies. The institute’s missions are to develop novel technologies for new markets, to create new convergence technologies, to advance science-based nanotechnology research and to develop technologies that go beyond current paradigms.
SAIT is offering an award to recognise promising researchers who have made outstanding research or contributions to the field of AI. Examples of eligible research areas include, among others:
- Computer Vision.
- Natural Language and Speech Processing.
- AI Applications in Material Sciences.
- AI Applications in Design and Manufacturing.
- AI Applications in Healthcare.
- Unsupervised Learning and Generative Models.
- Meta Learning and Domain Adaptation
- Reinforcement Learning.
- Deep Learning Hardware.
- Distributed Large Scale Deep Learning.
|Funding body||Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT)|
|Maximum value||30,000 USD|
|Category||Science and Technology|
|Fund or call||Fund|