Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Call
Scholarship assistance to support computer science, computer engineering and informatics students with a disability who are enrolled at a university in Europe or Israel.
The Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities is part of Google’s commitment to help innovators of the future make the most of their talents. The scholarships support undergraduate and postgraduate computer science students with disabilities who are enrolled at a university in Europe or Israel for the forthcoming academic year and are provided in partnership with EmployAbility, a non-profit organisation dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability.
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate student at a university for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a student in a Bachelor, Master’s, or PhD program at an accredited university in Europe or Israel for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field.
- Demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology.
The scholarship is €7,000 to be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the applicants’ classes at their primary university.
Applications must be submitted between 14 March and 14 May 2023.
(This report was the subject of a ResearchConnect Newsflash.)