DATEV-Foundation Future Accepting Applications for Project Fund 2023
Project funding is provided to non-profit organisations in Germany to carry out projects in the fields of digital professional world, IT security and digital networking.
DATEV-Stiftung Zukunft (DATEV-Foundation Future) aims to promote future-oriented and sustainable further development, networking and reception of IT technologies and IT solutions in Germany.
The DATEV-Foundation Future Project Fund supports non-profit organisations by offering them project funding. The projects should reflect the aims of the Foundation, which are to promote and develop measures in the fields of digitisation in the professional world, digital networking and cooperation, as well as IT security and data protection.
The projects must relate to the following Foundation’s funding goals:
- Transfer of knowledge and ideas as well as exchange of experience between the state, culture, science and industry.
- Future-oriented and sustainable further development, networking and reception of IT technologies and IT solutions as well as the development of options in the digitised world.
- Disseminating knowledge and raising awareness in the field of data protection and IT security.
- Training and further training regarding information technologies in relation to finance, taxation and law at all education levels, especially linking training with practice.
- Supporting science and young talent in the Foundation’s focus areas.
- Further development of the concept of a cooperative as a model for sustainable management.
Eligible to apply are non-profit organisations based in Germany.
The type of support and the budget available depend on the scope and duration of the project.
Applications must be submitted by the annual deadline of 31 July.
(This report was the subject of a RESEARCHconnect Newsflash.)