UKRI Partner with Researchers in SwitzerlandClosing Date: 08/03/2022
Funding from UKRI to enable UK researchers to develop new and existing partnerships with researchers in Switzerland in the four thematic areas of: languages; materials; synthetic biology; and life and physical sciences interface.
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has launched this opportunity in partnership with the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) to enable UK researchers to develop new and existing partnerships with researchers in Switzerland.
The objectives of the scheme are to:
- Provide an opportunity for UK and Swiss researchers to establish new research collaborations.
- Support the strengthening of existing collaborations between UK and Swiss researchers, research laboratories and institutions.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise between researchers and technical specialists.
- Enable travel and visits to Switzerland to support access to facilities, universities and labs.
Collaborations must be based on the following priority areas:
- Synthetic biology.
- Life and physical sciences interface.
Cross-cutting themes that are integrated into these four areas (such as artificial intelligence or big data) are also eligible. Funding should be used to enable the mobility of people and an exchange of knowledge and ideas.
Projects are expected to start from 1 August 2022 and last from one month to one year, and should aim to finish by 31 December 2023.
|Funding body||UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)|
|Category||Arts and Humanities
Biotechnology and Biology
Engineering and Physical Sciences
|Fund or call||Fund|