UK-India Collaborative R&D for Industrial Sustainability Competition
Closing Date: 06/09/2023
UK registered businesses can apply for grants for the purpose of developing collaborative research and development projects with India focused on industrial sustainability.
This competition is jointly operated by Innovate UK (IUK) in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
The aim of this competition is to fund collaborative research and development (CR&D) projects between the UK and India focused on industrial sustainability.
Proposals must include at least one business partner from the UK and one business partner from India.
UK participants must be part of an application submitted to Innovate UK. Indian partners must submit a parallel application to the Technology Development Board (TDB) who is the delivery partner for DST.
- Be innovative.
- Be a new product, process or service.
- Involve a technological risk.
- Have a high market potential in the participating countries.
Project must focus on one of these two themes:
- Sustainable materials and manufacturing for transforming foundation industries, in particular glass, paper, cements, ceramics, chemicals and metals.
- Power electronics, machines and drives.
|Funding body||Innovate UK (IUK)|
Science and Technology
Engineering and Physical Sciences
|Fund or call||Fund|