RTPI Early Career Small Research Grants
Closing Date: 07/11/2022
These grants support PhD students and early career postdoctoral researchers to lead research projects addressing planning practice and/or planning policy, over a period up to 12 months.
The Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) is a membership organisation responsible for professional standards in town planning.
RTPI Early Career Small Research Grants aim to support research projects led by early career researchers that will have a direct impact on planning practice and/or planning policy.
Proposals should address research topics falling within one (or more) of the following thematic areas:
- Planning and the economy.
- Planning and technology (including digital planning).
- Social justice and equity in planning.
- Governance, politics, local government and regulatory frameworks.
- Engagement and participation in planning.
- Planning at international and transnational scale.
- Demographics and population needs in planning.
- Ethnocultural, immigration and EDI issues in planning.
- Climate change and mitigation.
- Planning as a profession.
Research projects with a comparative or international angle are encouraged.
|Funding body||Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)|
|Category||Economic and Social Research|
|Fund or call||Fund|