Prostate Cancer UK Transformational Impact Awards
Closing Date: 03/10/2022
Funding is available for research investments into discovery science in the field of prostate cancer in the UK.
Prostate Cancer UK is a national men’s health charity with the mission to improve the care and welfare of those affected by prostate cancer, raise public awareness and increase investment in research.
Funding is available for large-scale research proposals relating to discovery science, translation and/or clinical research. The aims of the research are to increase understanding of prostate cancer, to maximise the scale and breadth of progress in prostate cancer research and to improve outcomes for those living with prostate cancer.
The scheme is designed to support individual clinical studies and/or programmes of research (clinical, preclinical or a combination) that are made up of interconnected workstreams. Research proposals will examine one or more of the following areas:
- Understanding high-risk localised disease.
- Treatment for localised disease.
- Detecting and treating localised recurrence.
- Biology of metastatic disease.
- Preventing progression to a hormone-resistant state.
- Novel treatments for castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Treatment resistance in advanced disease.
|Funding body||Prostate Cancer UK|
Biotechnology and Biology
Engineering and Physical Sciences
|Fund or call||Fund|