National Archives Resilience Grants
Closing Date: 14/07/2023
Funding for the archive sector to find and develop sustainable solutions that enable change and develop organisational resilience.
The National Archives provides grants for skills, innovation and engagement in the archives sector.
The National Archives’ Resilience Grants programme has been designed to support archives to be adaptable, resilient and sustainable, creating lasting solutions that enable them to respond to change, and contribute to communities and the economy.
Archives Resilience projects could include (but are not limited to):
- Proposals that would lead to increased organisational stability, including long-term organisational, financial and strategic planning.
- Increased staffing capacity and enhanced skills.
- Reduced costs.
- Increased income.
- Improving capacity to develop, care for and enrich collections, physically and digitally.
- Ensuring that collections are safely preserved, including digitally.
- Work on diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Responses to climate change, such as developing energy-efficiency within an archives service.
|Funding body||National Archives|
|Category||Arts and Humanities|
|Fund or call||Fund|