Innovation in Time Resilience, Dissemination and Application (Demonstrator and Feasibility Competitions)
Closing Date: 01/06/2022
Grants are available for UK registered organisations to fund business-led innovation in resilient time, frequency and synchronisation.
These competitions are jointly operated by Innovate UK (IUK) and the National Timing Centre (NTC), working with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
Through these competitions, Innovate (IUK) is investing in innovation projects that contribute to resilient time, frequency and synchronisation (TFS) and its dissemination and application. The key areas for development are:
- Trust, assurance and security
- Integration and processing of signals
The overarching programme aims to:
- Support and enable business-led innovation across the UK supply chain in resilient TFS for the development of products, services and end user applications.
- Develop a TFS ecosystem and capability for relevant industries and critical national infrastructure.
- Disrupt and create new markets, both in the UK and globally, to improve the provision of TFS.
The innovation in time resilience, dissemination and application competition has two strands:
- Strand 1: demonstrator – for projects undertaking late stage industrial research or experimental developmental projects.
- Strand 2: feasibility – for projects undertaking early stage feasibility studies.
|Funding body||Innovate UK (IUK)|
|Category||Science and Technology
Engineering and Physical Sciences
|Fund or call||Fund|