Green ERA-Hub (GEH)
Closing Date: 20/07/2023
Funding to support research projects to build a sustainable and resilient agri-food system.
The partners in the Green ERA-Hub (GEH) represent 29 ongoing or previously funded coordination actions, namely ERA-Net, ERA-Net Plus, ERA-Net Cofunds and EJP. Most of the organisations involved are or were coordinators of the initiatives, also a number of additional partners have been included in the consortium to provide additional and important expertise.
The aims of GEH are to:
- Continue to build on previous achievements and further enhance cross-sector collaborations between Agri-food and biotechnology ERA-Nets, through joint transnational funding of collaborative research projects.
- Valorise and implement joint activities supporting the market, regulatory or societal uptake of results after the end of individual ERA-Nets – identify common research and innovation priorities, agreed upon by the participating national programmes, and address them via new joint calls.
- Preserve best practice and managerial competences.
- Contribute to the planning and complement the implementation of the new HEU Partnerships and Missions.
- Broaden the actions and impact of initiatives towards stakeholders and in terms of geographical coverage.
- Contribute to achieve the strategic goals of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular zero hunger, industry innovation and infrastructure, responsible consumption and production, life on land, partnership for the goals, the farm2fork strategy and the European Green Deal.
|Funding body||European Commission|
|Category||Biotechnology and Biology|
|Fund or call||Fund|