Battery Manufacturing Training Initiative: Expression of Interest Competition
Closing Date: 04/04/2023
Support is available for UK registered organisations to establish at least one training initiative for battery manufacturing.
This programme is operated by the UK’s innovation agency, Innovate UK (IUK). The funding is from the Faraday Battery Challenge.
Through this competition, IUK will invest funding through the Faraday Battery Challenge. This is to develop one or more innovative battery manufacturing workforce training initiatives, supporting regional battery industry needs.
The aims of the competition are to:
- Support regional battery manufacturing industry workforce requirements.
- Develop innovative approaches to battery workforce development.
- Catalyse investment in battery workforce development.
- Develop a battery industry workforce of the right quality and quantity in the UK.
- Develop innovative approaches to outreach which will attract diverse talent to careers in the battery industry.
Proposals must focus on the vocational or technical training infrastructure requirements to train the battery manufacturing workforce. This can include facilities, equipment and people.
This is the phase 1 expression of interest (EOI) of a 2 phase competition.
|Funding body||Innovate UK (IUK)|
|Category||Engineering and Physical Sciences|
|Fund or call||Fund|